Thursday, February 26, 2009

A little background

I thought I would give a little history of Ella. She was born by c-section after 23 hours of labor. She was stubborn from the get go and refused to come out. Apparently she gets that particular personality trait from me! The first few months were a blur of crying, sleepless nights. We both cried a lot at night :) It has always been a battle of will between us. Luckily we survived the first few months and she started smiling and making fun noises, and it got better. Pictures are far more interesting though, so here are a few good ones!


Ella has always been an aggressive sleeper!

At about 3 months she already loved standing

This is probably my favorite photo of Ella

Ella's first Halloween

Crazy hair after bathtime with Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Blogs are great! I'm glad you started one too. I love writing about Owen on ours, I'm sure you will have lots of fun.
    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete