Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday



Not Me Monday was created by MckMama as a way to fess up to all the embarrassing things we do and laugh at our own imperfection. Here are a few things from the last week:

I did not let Ella cry/talk to herself in her crib for an hour yesterday in hopes of her sleeping. When I realized it was a lost cause I went in there right away and picked her up. I would never leave her by herself just to have some “me” time. Nope, not me!

I most definitely did not ignore the dishes piling up in the sink and spilling over onto the counter because I was watching an episode of Grey’s Anatomy online. I would never choose a smutty show over housework. Nope, not me at all!

I also haven’t been asking Kyle to get up in the morning to take care of Ella because I am totally crabby when she wakes up before 7am. I would never make my husband get up early when he will be working all day long. Not me!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like she needs some "Grandma & Grandpa time". Or maybe it's you that does.

    Grandpa with cows

    ReplyDelete