Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day weekend was a busy one for the Haley Family. Kyle graduated Saturday from Stout. He still has some finals left, but the ceremony is the weekend before finals so that people will actually be n town for the ceremony. I was so proud to see my husband walk across that stage. Graduating from college is a big deal, but doing it with a wife, daughter and working mostly full time is quite the accomplishment. After graduation we went to Woodbury. Kyle's sister had prom so I went with my mother in law to grand march. Let me tell you Rachael was one of the best looking girls there! Her dress was beautiful. After grand march Kevin and Loretta treated us to dinner at Outback Steakhouse for graduation/Mother's Day/Kevin's birthday. it was yummy! Then Kyle took Kevin to a movie to celebrate his birthday and Loretta and I went home to get Ella to bed and we watched a movie too. Sunday Kyle made us breakfast, coffee cake, which is my favorite. Then we went to church and headed over to see my mom for mother's day. My brother and sister were home too and we had fun just hanging out and grazing on food all afternoon. When we got back to Menomonie I put Ella to bed and Kyle went to the library to work on some finals stuff so I went to bed early. I love sleeping! It was a busy weekend, but a good one. Its hard to believe that this is my second Mother's Day as a mom. Time has gone by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment