Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oh Papa

Ella really loves her Papa. Every time she hears the door open she says "Papa?" and she comes running when he gets home at night. She loves rough housing with Kyle and sitting on his lap while he works on his computer. I don't think Kyle even realizes how much she adores him. Tonight he came home from work and started helping a friend work on his car, so Ella really didn't get to see him but she knew he was out there and she was not happy about it. She was crying for him so often that I finally went out and asked Kyle to come inside and spend some time with her. I felt kind of bad because his friend's car wouldn't work until they finished, but Ella needed him. You should have seen how excited Ella was to see Kyle! She followed him around all over while he washed his hands, just waiting for him to pick her up. It was very sweet to see. Seeing her love for Kyle inspired me to dedicate a blog to Ella and Papa moments.




The Pants On The Head Game



Ella used to love to stand on Kyle's hands



Ella looks really angry but actually Kyle is just pushing her forehead down


Ella never liked this sling as a baby, but Kyle put her in it one day and she was happy as a clam



Ella's absolute favorite thing to do with Kyle is bath time. He asks her if she wants a bath and she stops whatever she is doing and runs to the bathroom.



Kyle spraying Ella down on a hot summer day

2 comments:

  1. You made me laugh and made my day!
    Grandma with cows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ella's Papa too!!! Not gunna lie I have a tear in my eye...

    Auntie Erin

    ReplyDelete