Monday, January 25, 2010

Are You Ready For This!?!?


Well, ready or not, here it comes! Most of you probably already know that I am pregnant, but I thought I should write about it anyways. I am now 7 weeks along with an expected due date of September 10th. I am doing ok so far, although I feel nauseated most of the time and I am pretty tired too. I only actually threw up once when I was pregnant with Ella, so I am assuming it will probably be similar this time around. Ella seems pretty excited about the baby, although she doesn't really know what is going on. She does point to my stomach when we ask where the baby is. She was also playing with my friend Chelsea's stomach the other day and seemed to understand that there was a baby in there. Chelsea is 34 weeks along so it is nice to show Ella what mama will look like soon.
Ella will be almost 2 1/2 when the baby is born. I think that will be a nice gap- close enough for them to be good friends but far enough apart that Ella will be able to help out. She is already really good at getting things for us or throwing things away when we ask her. I think Ella will be a great big sister! I also think she will struggle with being jealous for awhile, but hopefully she will be excited enough about the baby that it won't be too much trouble.

3 comments:

  1. Man Molly, I think you are the cutest pregant person I know! Can wait to see you with a big round tummy again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're ready!

    Grandma and Grandpa with cows

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta say - I love that picture!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete