Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kissy Kissy


This isn't a new picture but it works well with the theme of my post, and its cute, so I thought you could all enjoy it! We have always been very affectionate with Ella, giving her hugs and kisses all the time. Sometimes she pretends not to want affection, but she really loves it! She also loves it when Kyle and I are affectionate with each other. When Ella was younger she would always smile when Kyle and I hugged or when he kissed me goodbye in the morning. In the last few days Ella has actually started pushing our heads together to make us kiss!



I think it is very important for parents to show that they love each other in front of their kids. Knowing that their parents love each other gives kids a sense of security, and is also a really good example for the kind of love they could have in the future. Of course when I was a kid I would aways complain when my parents kissed in front of me, but I always appreciated knowing that they loved each other and they would never get a divorce. I want Kyle and I to always be an example of what a truly loving marriage looks like.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute!! Dylan use to do that too. Now Addison gets very angry at Dad if he even holds my hand. She will cry and try her hardest to move us away from each other. She is a mama's girl.

    ReplyDelete