Friday, September 18, 2009

Here We Grow Again Sale

Eau Claire has a semi annual child consignment sale, one in the spring and in the fall. The fall sale is this weekend and I headed over there with some friends to find winter clothes for Ella and some toys to keep her busy once it is too cold to spend much time outside. I was pretty disappointed with the clothing selection, although I did find a really nice snowsuit and a few other clothing items. I was pretty excited to find some fun toys though. I got a swimming pool and put balls in it for an at home ball pit, and I also found a tunnel for her to crawl through.


As soon as we put the balls in the pool Ella jumped in and started playing. She loved it!
She also enjoyed crawling in her tunnel and throwing toys in there

Apparently Kyle likes my make shift ball pit too!
These toys will end up in the basement this winter. I am hoping to find a big carpet remnant to fill up part of the basement so Ella can have a play area down there, which will help me keep our living room a bit cleaner!

1 comment: