Monday, April 13, 2009

Big Girl Carseat!

Recently we got Ella a new front facing carseat. She was getting way too big for her infant carseat and cried every time she was in it lately. I did a lot of research and debated a lot and decided on a Graco Cargo Booster Seat. It fits kids 20-100 pounds. It will be the only other carseat she needs. I had to order it online and wait for a long time. I think I was more excited than she was when it came! Here she is trying it out in our living room:



The first time she was in it she seemed to really like it because she could see me and I could play with her a bit. She quickly got bored and annoyed that she couldn't move. That had us a little worried that she wasn't going to sleep in the car anymore. We are in the car a lot and we kind of depend on Ella sleeping. Turns out she just needed to learn to fall asleep sitting up. By learning I mean we had to just let her cry herself to sleep, which she did after a hectic Easter. Then today when we dropped Kyle off at work she just fell asleep without any crying! Here she is fast asleep:


Isn't she precious?

No comments:

Post a Comment