Monday, April 20, 2009

The Sweetest Thing

You know what my favorite part of the day is? Right before Ella goes down for a nap or to bed for the night. And NOT because I am getting a break from her! I love it because it is the only time the entire day that Ella wants to cuddle with me. After she has her bottle and I carry her into her room, she lays her head on my shoulder and hugs me. It is the sweetest thing in the entire world! She has her head on one side for a minute, then switches to the next, as if she is finding the most comfortable spot. I think she would stay there as long as I let her.

On an unrelated note, I wanted to draw your attention to a family whose story I have been following on the blog the mom created. Her son, Stellan, has a very serious heart condition and needs to have surgery, tomorrow morning, if not sooner. http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ This is a link to the blog Stellan's mom created. This woman is truly amazing to me. She has so much faith in God through these tough times. If you could, take some time to pray for this boy. He was supposed to be stillborn, but he was totally healthy for the first 5 months of his life. At this point it sounds like he needs this surgery to live, but the surgery is very risky and could kill him.

No comments:

Post a Comment