Saturday, March 21, 2009

All diapers are not the same

When Ella was born we received tons of diapers at showers and such. Our bible study gave us 6 jumbo size boxes of Huggies diapers! What a blessing!! Because of other's generosity we were able to try lots of different types of diapers and didn't have to spend any money on diapers until Ella was 9 months old. It was a sad day the first time we paid for diapers with our own money. Anyways, I wanted to try some cheap diapers to save money, but let me tell you- big mistake. I bought the Walmart brand, Parent's Choice, and every since then Ella has been fighting diaper changes like none other. It is kind of driving me crazy. She never fought diaper changes before and -Poof- the day I started the cheap ones she tried to roll off her changing table and cried when I made her lay down. You should see me trying to hold her down and wipe the poop off her butt before she sits up and smears it all over the place! Long story short, I am going to suck it up and buy the expensive diapers. It isn't worth the fight to save a few bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment