Tuesday, March 3, 2009

No More Boobies For Ella

I recently weaned Ella from breastfeeding. She was only willing to nurse for a few minutes at a time and wasn't getting enough milk, so I decided that switching to formula and bottles would be better so she isn't getting dehydrated and lacking nutrients. I really never liked nursing anyways, so I was ready to be done. And let me tell you, I am loving it! I don't have to worry about breast pads and leaking, nursing bras and trying to be discreet while nursing in public. What a headache. I think the absolute best part though is my breasts being a normal size again! Today I am wearing a bra that I haven't worn since I was about 4 months pregnant. I feel so much more comfortable now. My shirts fit better too. I know breastfeeding Ella was the best thing for her, but I am glad she got sick of it so I could wean her without feeling guilty or selfish. Ahh, sweet freedom....

No comments:

Post a Comment