Monday, March 2, 2009

Clueless

I have been a mom for 10 months now, so you would think that I might know my kid decently well and kind of know what I am doing, but I am completely clueless. After posting that Ella is really consistent with her wake up time, this morning she woke up at 5:00 am. She was awake for 30 minutes before I gave up, fed her a bottle and put her back to sleep. She then slept until 7:45, and at 9:15 was whining and rubbing her eyes. Nap time already? Well, ok, so I give her another bottle and put her down. Now she is in there alternating talking to herself and crying. What the heck?!? She looked super tired, but I guess she isn't ready to sleep? But if I don't put her down she will be yawning and whining. So what am I supposed to do? I feel like I am never going to figure this kid out. 99% of the time as soon as she is yawning and rubbing her eyes she is ready to sleep and falls asleep after about 5 minutes in her crib. Not this morning though. We are going on 20 minutes right now. And did I mention that I am getting a cold and feel like crap? Oh the joy of motherhood...

No comments:

Post a Comment