Tuesday, March 31, 2009

First Steps!

Last night I was playing with Ella and it looked like she took a step before lunging for me. So I moved her farther away and she took 4 steps before falling into my arms! She has taken 2-4 steps at a time several times since then. She doesn't always want to do it and sometimes won't straighten her legs when we try to stand her up, but it is so fun! That little walker I bought her at the baby sale last week seemed to help a lot. She wouldn't even consider walking without holding onto us or furniture before we got that thing! This morning she seemed to be getting worse instead of better, but I think she was just getting sick of us trying to get her to walk so much. She just wanted to play. We will take it slow with her, but it is so exciting to see our little girl growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment