Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here We Grow Again Sale

Today was a hectic day. I dropped Ella off with my parent's and headed to Eau Claire to volunteer at this huge baby consignment sale. If you volunteered for a 3 hour shift you could shop at the pre-sale, which was also today. I got done with my shift and hung out with my friend Julie for awhile, then we met up with our friend Megan and went to stand in line. People started lining up outside the door at 3:45 and the sale didn't start until 5:30! We got there at 4:30 and stood outside in 35 degree weather for an hour, and then the craziness started. The line was half way across the parking lot before the doors opened! The moms were all over the place, grabbing everything in sight. It was great though. I got tons of clothes for Ella, mostly play clothes because I am guessing for her birthday she will get nice clothes for church and such. I also got her a toy that she can push while she is walking. We have been trying to have her practice walking while holding onto our fingers a lot so she will build up her confidence as well as her balance. So here's what I got:

4 pairs of pajamas
1 swimsuit
2 pairs of shorts

1 pair of jeans
1 pair of capris
4 long sleeve shirts
1 sweatshirt
4 t-shirts



all for $52.75!!! That is 18 articles of clothing! I think I might go back on Sunday after church because then everything is half price. I would like to get Ella some more toys but by the time I started looking at toys I was pretty overwhelmed. Here is a picture of all the clothes:


No comments:

Post a Comment