Monday, March 30, 2009

My Little Trouble Maker

The other day I was sitting at our table organizing stuff and Ella was playing on the floor about 5 feet away. I had my back to her for about 3 minutes and when I turned around she had figured out how to open the baby wipes container and had pulled out 25 wipes! They were scattered around her in a little semi circle. I felt like I should discipline her somehow, but I couldn't stop myself from laughing! She is turning into quite a mischievous little thing! So I took a picture and then took the wipes away from her. Then she cried. Oh well. She got over it in about 2 seconds once I gave her a different toy to play with. Am I a bad mom for taking a picture instead of scolding her for bad behavior? Well, if I am so be it, because I could not resist taking a picture. She looked so proud of herself!



No comments:

Post a Comment